Friday 24 September 2010

super duper birthday present!

For as long as I can remember, I have yearned for a beautiful, fifties inspired Kitchenaid mixer. They are mega expensive so I’ve always just thought it was a dream item that would have to stay in my dreams. But recently I seem to be making more and more cakes for friends and family and much as I enjoy beating my cakes by hand, I could never get my buttercream to the perfect light and fluffy piping consistency. I also seemed to be surrounded by reminders of Kitchenaid mixers either at my friend Katy’s house or on every cooking show I ever watch. So cutting a long and fairly boring story short, my lovely husband and all my family gave me money for my birthday this year which I put towards my very own Kitchenaid. Yay!

Me and my lovely buttery yellow mixer which coordinates beautifully with my wallpaper!


No comments:

Post a Comment