Thursday 30 September 2010

Cocktails and Cupcakes Part 2

I borrowed the idea of Cocktails and Cupcakes from my sisters hen do and spent a joint birthday evening with my fellow foody friend Katy, drinking Mojitos and decorating cupcakes. It was a glorious chance to play around and make things without any time pressures or work issues.
mmmm mojitos!













After the cocktails and cupcakes evening, I used the remainder of the icing and decorations to do a little masterclass with my children. I spent a blissful (not a word I often use when trying to occupy my children) Sunday morning teaching Elsie and Ted a few of my decorating tricks and techniques.


 Elsie was careful to limit her colour palette to reds and pinks, very stylish.


Ted started off quite conservatively but he steadily worked his way through every single decorating item available, finishing off with a flourish of edible glitter.  


Elsie having a go at piping swirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment