Friday 24 September 2010

cocktails and cupcakes part 1

On the 24th July my beautiful sister Lois got married to the lovely Dan. I was maid of honour…or is it matron of honour as I’m married myself? I hate being called a matron…anyway I digress….As part of my duties I needed to organise a hen do suitable for a group of hens aged 18 to nearly 80. I found a company in Farnham who offer a cocktails and cupcakes hen party. The idea being that you get a masterclass in cupcake decorating whilst consuming delicious cocktails. It was a great idea which I’d quite like to bring to Norwich, maybe one day…
Lois doing some piping.
I consider myself quite well practised in producing cupcakes however I’d never had a go at piping buttercream and I’d never mixed glossy fondant. Below are my efforts from the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment